[Skunkworks] Kind Request for an Internship Opportunity for Edwin Mwaura

Bettirose Ngugi bettirosengugi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:47:53 EAT 2019

Hello,

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Would anyone have an internship for a software engineer?

My mentee, Edwin Mwaura, recently completed his studies at Egerton
University and he's looking for an internship to sharpen his programming
skills and gain work experience, the internship will also serve as his
attachment that's needed before he can graduate. Any lead(s) will
be greatly appreciated. I requested him to write a short bio, please see it
below:

*"Edwin Mwaura is an avid lover of technology. He recently completed his
university education from Egerton University where he was pursuing a
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree. He is skilled at Java and
Python programming along with web development skills in HTML,CSS, Bootstrap
and Django. Currently looking for an internship opportunity where he can
put his skills into practice and learn from it as well. Please email
mwauraedwin97 at outlook.com <mwauraedwin97 at outlook.com>  to contact him."*

He has worked on a couple school projects, see his GitHub profile here:
https://github.com/EddieMwau

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Betti.