[Skunkworks] Open Source Conference

Evans Ikua ikua.evans at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 09:48:38 EAT 2019

Dear skunkers,
The Linux Professional Institute of East Africa will be hosting the East
African Conference on Open Source (EACOS) from 26th -29th August at
Strathmore University. We are reaching out to anyone running or
participating in an open source community to be part of this conference.
Communities will be given free exhibition space.

If your work involves open source in any way, please talk to us for
preferential consideration to participate.

we invite you all to join the open source and tech community for

--

*Kind Regards,Evans Ikua,*
Cell: +254-722-955831