[Skunkworks] Stopping SPAM on SMS

Okechukwu okechukwu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:29:21 EAT 2018

On Android, use Clean Inbox - SMS Blocker, learns spam by asking you if you
consider such a message as spam and delivers the SMS to a folder and you
don't see it on your normal inbox. You can go to the folder later for any
false positives. Has worked for me for quite a time, so yes, you can block
spam on SMS by app learning

./Ok3ch