[Skunkworks] Dissertation Survey_Requesting for your help

Limoke Oscar oslimoke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:25:50 EAT 2018

Dear All,

My name is Oscar Limoke, a graduate student at The University of Liverpool
Online Programmes {https://www.online.liverpool.ac.uk/}.

I am requesting your support in participating in this survey, being
conducted as part of my dissertation project in partial fulfillment for my
course requirements for the award of a degree in Master of Science in
Information Systems Management.

Link to Survey Questionnaire is available at;
https://goo.gl/forms/fHUhVkv3ixHdpFCS2

If any one needs/wants the data/findings ,please feel free to let me know
and I would be more than glad to share.

Thank you

--
Oscar Limoke