[Skunkworks] Windows pop ups soln

Dan Wanjohi nadwanjohi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 05:13:35 EAT 2018

 @Wash LOL...

@Alex --- Buy or build?

   1. For buy check @https://www.snapcomms.com/products/desktop-alert
   2. If to self-develop, I'd consider web push notifications that are OS
   agnostic. But you must have a way to control/pre-configure users browsers
   so that they don't disable them as they can be disruptive and annoying
   ....(Maybe AD/LDAP/Preconfigured OS images.)
   https://monk.webengage.com/web-push-notification-guide/