[Skunkworks] Skunkworks KE - Looking into the future

Marcus Cicero marcus.cicero at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:11:07 EAT 2018

IMHO, this mailing list should go back to what made it successful in the first place. Traffic to the main list has dwindled and the sister list on security is effectively dead.

Another thing, Whatsapp and other social media platforms might be the popular way to communicate however they do not offer the flexibility of an old school mailing list.