[Skunkworks] Lenovo Yoga 13 Replacement Case

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:57:04 EAT 2018

Boss,

Just buy another laptop! Don't push it too much :-)
Anyway, please call Freddie 0726 468042. He (used to) has a cache of broken
down laptops. I am referring you to him, but my trust level with him is
40%, okay?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 00:08, Dennis Kioko via skunkworks <
skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:

> I'm looking for replacement external casing for the Lenovo Yoga 13 (Note,
> *not* the Yoga 2). Anyone know where I can get these in Nairobi?
>
> The hinge became stiff and broke both the upper and lower shells. I've
> linked photos for a better visual.
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/7Sj7HeyXvXNWzSiP8

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,