[Skunkworks] Twende Cloud Platform

Okechukwu okechukwu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 19:00:18 EAT 2017


Just say this, maybe it can help those who are searching for a provider -
https://www.webstack.de/blog/e/cloud-hosting-provider-comparison-2017/

Digital Ocean still gets the thumbs up but at a price.

./Ok3ch

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 6:52 PM, Okechukwu <okechukwu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice! I've always thought Digital Ocean is godsent, guess I've never
> opened up my eyes :-)
>
> On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Raphael Mutili <kqraphael at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Okech,
>>
>> Ovh and Scaleway for server hosting.
>>
>> On Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 11:49:07 AM GMT+3, Okechukwu via
>> skunkworks <skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:
>>
>>
>> is there any cloud solution that beats Digital Ocean in pricing? I think
>> Digital Ocean wins hands down in all aspects and especially pricing
>>
>> ./Ok3ch
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Ndungi Kyalo via skunkworks <
>> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:
>>
>> The pricing though .. !
>>
>> --
>> Ndungi Kyalo
>>
>> On 25 September 2017 at 16:01, matthew wainaina via skunkworks <
>> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Has anyone used this platform?
>>
>>   https://www.twendecloud.com/
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Matthew
>>
>>
>>
>> ______________________________ _________________
>> skunkworks mailing list
>> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke
>> ------------
>> List info, subscribe/unsubscribe
>> http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/ mailman/listinfo/skunkworks
>> <http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/skunkworks>
>> ------------
>>
>> Skunkworks Rules
>> http://my.co.ke/phpbb/viewtopi c.php?f=24&t=94
>> <http://my.co.ke/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94>
>> ------------
>> Other services @ http://my.co.ke
>>
>>
>>
>> ______________________________ _________________
>> skunkworks mailing list
>> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke
>> ------------
>> List info, subscribe/unsubscribe
>> http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/ mailman/listinfo/skunkworks
>> <http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/skunkworks>
>> ------------
>>
>> Skunkworks Rules
>> http://my.co.ke/phpbb/ viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94
>> <http://my.co.ke/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94>
>> ------------
>> Other services @ http://my.co.ke
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> skunkworks mailing list
>> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke
>> ------------
>> List info, subscribe/unsubscribe
>> http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/skunkworks
>> ------------
>>
>> Skunkworks Rules
>> http://my.co.ke/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94
>> ------------
>> Other services @ http://my.co.ke
>>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.my.co.ke/pipermail/skunkworks/attachments/20170926/4d32e311/attachment.html>


More information about the skunkworks mailing list