[Skunkworks] Safaricom cloud

Terabyte Info. info at terabytesolutions.co.ke
Thu Sep 14 12:22:38 EAT 2017

		Sounds about right, Marcus. Seems like safcom have optimized everything to work right with their link.

		Bringing ICT solutions closer to the people!

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 12:05 PM +0300, "Marcus Cicero via skunkworks" <skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:

I"ve got a server hosted on the Safaricom cloud , now the issue is ,
accessing services when using a Safaricom link , everyhting is okay , when
using another provider the speeds are just unbearable but ping results show
the server is 10 ms away , anyone else having the same?

I hate to state the obvious but have you contacted your service provider?