[Skunkworks] Candidate Survey

Mwendwa Kivuva lordmwesh at gmail.com
Tue May 9 23:21:26 EAT 2017

Isn't every politician's dreams valid? Macron had never vied for any
political office!

Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron (French: [ɛmanɥɛl makʁɔ̃]; born
21 December 1977) is a French politician who is the President-elect of
France. A former civil servant and investment banker, he studied
philosophy at Paris Nanterre University, completed a master's of
public affairs at Sciences Po, and graduated from the École nationale
d'administration (ENA) in 2004. He worked as an Inspector of Finances
in the Inspectorate General of Finances (IGF) and then became an
investment banker. In November 2016, Macron declared that he would run
in the election under the banner of En Marche!, a centrist[1]
political movement he founded in April 2016.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh