[Skunkworks] Candidate Survey

Howard Wechuli hohemathaus at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:38:15 EAT 2017

Hello Peter?...ok what I know most people thoughts are you could start with
something small like mca,mp,senator governor; because that’s  the way it
works in political career…but who knew Obama could be the president! He
followed his own heart, In terms of  ideas I will go private(inbox) we
might be sharing similar sentiments that  brought about your decision for
candidature.

Regards
Wechuli H,