[Skunkworks] Paypal dollars

Denis G. Wahome dwahome at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:48:14 EAT 2017

Hi,

Most Cards should work for online transactions, security systems from the
Bank/Card Merchant may lock wide use of your cards. e.g. if you use apply
for a card in Kenya there is a very slim change that a payment to a Russian
website will be honored by your bank unless you call them and verify that
the card is yours. Using the above as an example you may need to ask your
bank to allow your card to be used on Paypal.

Confirm why your card is not working would be my advise