[Skunkworks] Candidate Survey

Terabyte Solutions info at terabytesolutions.co.ke
Tue May 9 09:26:30 EAT 2017

		Agreed, a no-no to campaign and politricks on this forum.
However, thinking ICT wise, could be implementation of an AI system with a well placed algorithm can help predict voter outcome as well as forecast popularity placement of runners up candidates.
Ok, ni hayo tu. Off to work. #ShowerMusings

		Sent on the run!

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:17 AM +0300, "Jimmy Thuo via skunkworks" <skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:

I agree this is not the forum for political campaigns however It is good you are running and I wish you all the best. However am just wondering is the 1M bob refundable? It puzzles me how many independent candidates decide to run for presidency on first debut into politics. I believe in politics just like in many other careers, one cannot start from the top. You start from the bottom and build yourself until you reach the top. Or is it for the publicity?