[Skunkworks] Candidate Survey

Jimmy Thuo jimmy.thuo at gmail.com
Tue May 9 08:16:13 EAT 2017

I agree this is not the forum for political campaigns however It is good
you are running and I wish you all the best. However am just wondering is
the 1M bob refundable? It puzzles me how many independent candidates decide
to run for presidency on first debut into politics. I believe in politics
just like in many other careers, one cannot start from the top. You start
from the bottom and build yourself until you reach the top. Or is it for
the publicity?

Best Regards
Jimmy Thuo