[Skunkworks] Candidate Survey

Peter Osotsi peter.osotsi at gmail.com
Fri May 5 23:50:43 EAT 2017

Dear Skunkers,

I am in the race for the presidency and would love to have your views on
how our industry will transform our economy, and any other suggestions.

If, and I'm saying IF I don't make it, your views will still be heard by
the people of Kenya and the relevant authorities that will be in power in
September.

This is your chance to have your voice heard at the ballot especially on
the issues we are passionate about. I will represent our industry well and
therefore I want your help in transforming our nation.

In the coming days you'll hear more about the agenda I have for the people
of Kenya.

Best regards

Peter Osotsi
0721586109