[Skunkworks] Forwarded As Received: Graduate Trainee Openings

Limoke Oscar oslimoke at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:05:06 EAT 2017

This is what Tony means:

   1. That someone from Nokia Siemens Networks would use an @wertsoft.com
   email rather than a Nokia affiliated domain; A WhoIS Search for
   wertsoft.com shows the domain owned by ,well not Nokia :-)
   2. It would have put him at ease if maybe that person was a recruiting
   agency, but  well he signed off as; A&A Regional Competence Centre –
   Network Management MEA, which we can assume is for Nokia  and which
   takes us back to 1

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Tony Likhanga via skunkworks <
skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:

> *@Brian, this program has been running for over 10 years, since my student
> days.*
>

> *Any interesting observation you may have caught, to warrant your comment
> below?2017-05-02 13:58 GMT+03:00 Brian Monyi via skunkworks
> <skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke <skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke>>:*
>>
>> *Checked that wertsoft...*
>>
>> *Nokia Siemens Networks--- Wertsoft.. eh...*

Limoke Oscar | t:@oslimoke |f:@oslimoke |gplus: +LimokeOscar|In:oslimoke| T:
+254 717 845 316