[Skunkworks] Fwd: [kictanet] Safaricom and Internet Traffic Tampering

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Mar 23 21:01:30 EAT 2017

At the expense of digressing such an important thread, I will ask Thuo, who
claims to not have anything to hide to share the following information on
this list
1. National ID card details
2. High school results slip, and university transcripts
3. Payslip
4. Bank statement
5. Health status, and medical records
6. Name of past and current girl friends, wife, and kids
7. The name of your kids, age, where they go to school, and class
8. Listers can add more mundane data here

The point is, the mundane information about us belongs only to us, and
those we have entrusted the information. In the wrong hands, this
information may be potent