[Skunkworks] GSM Data Roaming Question

Tony Likhanga tlikhanga at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 00:35:10 EAT 2017

@Mwendwa, there's no special configuration between the home and roaming
network, these are just SIMs which can latch onto any of the 3 local
service providers. The result is exactly the same - I get my IPs assigned
from the APN pool as prescribed.

On 10 Mar 2017 23:27, "Mwendwa Kivuva via skunkworks" <
skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:

The portability of the IP may be through a VPN back to the home network

On Mar 10, 2017 10:51 PM, "Odhiambo Washington via skunkworks" <