[Skunkworks] Real-time election transmission

Jimmy Thuo jimmy.thuo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 08:25:29 EAT 2017

98% might be over ambitious in my opinion, there are too many variables in
the mix one major one being phone numbers. A person can register as many
sim cards as he wishes. Not to mention the fact that lost id's are being
used every day to register phone numbers fraudulently thus it becomes
difficult to tie a phone number to a person.

Best Regards
Jimmy Thuo