[Skunkworks] Real-time election transmission

Jambo Creative jamesharuunmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 19:51:00 EAT 2017

1. The double voting will be mitigated once IEBC release the voter
registration data via their API. Voting will be limited to persons who are
registered for the election. The ID number, mobile device and phone number
will be used to validate votes.

2. This is one of the challenges that is quite difficult to eliminate
completely. At the end, a Mock election can fall prey to such tactics.

3. You can lose a phone and the sim card, but the sim card will usually be
replaced. Once i have the necessary data. Validation will be based on ID
number and Phone numbers first, then the device as an additional measure.

4. Audit logs are assisting with the verification. Noting that each vote
can be mapped to a specific ID number, phone no, device and account.

We must all appreciate that i cannot protect 100% against mischief but i
can sure give a 98% accuracy on the vote results. Which is a good enough
margin for a Mock election app and give a general opinion on what the users
think about the aspirants.