[Skunkworks] NEEDED: Warehouse Management system

Okechukwu okechukwu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:55:51 EAT 2017


+1 For Odoo - I actually have no idea why anyone would spend so much money
while Odoo is open source and if you can't configure it, then there are
experts in Odoo like yours truly!

./Ok3ch

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 12:48 PM, Raphael Mutili via skunkworks <
skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:

> Odoo works great!
>
>
> On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:32 PM, Michael Gabriel via skunkworks <
> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:
>
>
> Aren't there so many open source including Bravo something. ... try a
> search. .. you will need expert configuration.
>
> Sent from BlueMail <http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=9796>
> On 20 Jun 2017, at 11:53 am, Richard Masore via skunkworks <
> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:
>
> I can get you customized system. Tally i find it a little vulnerable ....
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Richard Masore
>
> Ambassador of Goodwill
>
> *"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
> comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
> controversy" Martin luther King Jr*
>
>
> On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Watson Kambo via skunkworks <
> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Is there anyone with the above, basically an inventory system, for a small
> firm, either build one or has one already. Please email me ASAP.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> --
> Watson Kambo
>
> ______________________________ _________________
> skunkworks mailing list
> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke
> ------------
> List info, subscribe/unsubscribe
> http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/ mailman/listinfo/skunkworks
> <http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/skunkworks>
> ------------
>
> Skunkworks Rules
> http://my.co.ke/phpbb/ viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94
> <http://my.co.ke/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94>
> ------------
> Other services @ http://my.co.ke
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> skunkworks mailing list
> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke
> ------------
> List info, subscribe/unsubscribe
> http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/skunkworks
> ------------
>
> Skunkworks Rules
> http://my.co.ke/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94
> ------------
> Other services @ http://my.co.ke
>
> _______________________________________________
> skunkworks mailing list
> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke
> ------------
> List info, subscribe/unsubscribe
> http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/skunkworks
> ------------
>
> Skunkworks Rules
> http://my.co.ke/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94
> ------------
> Other services @ http://my.co.ke
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> skunkworks mailing list
> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke
> ------------
> List info, subscribe/unsubscribe
> http://lists.my.co.ke/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/skunkworks
> ------------
>
> Skunkworks Rules
> http://my.co.ke/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94
> ------------
> Other services @ http://my.co.ke
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.my.co.ke/pipermail/skunkworks/attachments/20170620/d0edd014/attachment.html>


More information about the skunkworks mailing list