[Skunkworks] Mindsky CTO
lixton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 10:37:00 EAT 2017
Good, seems we are heading to the right direction:
Not degree qualifications, seems Matiangi effect opened many eyes even
Skills and Qualifications :)
- You have no less than ten years experience managing developers in an
enterprise software company.
- You have significantly contributed to or led the development of at
least one web-based service that met consumer needs or solved business
- You bring hands-on experience coding in more than one currently
popular web application framework.
- You are familiar with more than one software development methodology.
- You are able to discern user requirements and develop specifications
that meet business needs — we will ask for examples!
- You have contributed to one or more open source project — show us your
- You understand Internet protocols and RFC standards, database
management systems, and revision control systems.
- You are expertly familiar with information security vulnerabilities,
risk management, consumer privacy, and payments industry compliance
- Bonus if you have exposure to business theory, business process
development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and
- You want the startup life or have already lived it and thrived.
- Being based in Nairobi, Kenya or Kigali, Rwanda sounds exciting.
- You have the patience of a high school science teacher.
- You want to build, nurture, and train your own team.
On 15 June 2017 at 11:39, Leonard Kore via skunkworks <
skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:
> Hi vacancy available,
> Leonard Kore
> skunkworks mailing list
> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke
> List info, subscribe/unsubscribe
> Skunkworks Rules
> Other services @ http://my.co.ke
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the skunkworks