[Skunkworks] <Advert> Knovada H.R.M.S.

Michael Bullut main at kipsang.com
Thu Jun 8 19:51:23 EAT 2017

Greetings Team,

I pray this reaches you in the best of health & highest of spirits today. My
I.T. firm is fully operational, moreover, we are now official resellers of
Knovada Incorporated Software Suite of products & services. Please find
attached the following:

   1. *Knovada H.R. Overview* which is a Microsoft PowerPoint Slide Show
   you can use for presentations. It will give you a very good overview of the
   H.R.M.S. *(We can also provide video clips upon request.)*
   2. *Solstice Technologies Limited Reseller Certificate* which recognizes
   our firm as a certified authorized reseller of the Knovada Incorporated
   software suite of products and services.

*We look forward to a profitable & mutually beneficial working
relationship!*

Warm regards,

Michael Bullut.

---

*Cell:*
*+254 723 393 114.**Skype Name:* *Michael Bullut.*
*Twitter:*
* @Kipsang <http://twitter.com/Kipsang/>*
*Blog: http://www.kipsang.com/ <http://www.kipsang.com/>*
*E-mail:* *main at kipsang.com <main at kipsang.com>*