[Skunkworks] This problem of certification of video evidence

Grace B nmutungu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:26:03 EAT 2017

Hi good people,
Is there anyone here working in tech for rights?
When I saw the report that a hate speech case was thrown out because the
video evidence presented was not certified, I wondered if anyone has an app
that certifies/time stamps pics as they are being taken.
This could be among the areas where legal and tech help each other out....
I know there may still be problems with admissibility of such digital
certification but is there an app in the first place?

--
Grace L.N. Mutung'u
Skype: gracebomu

<http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profile/GraceMutungu>