[Skunkworks] Talk-2-Safaricom

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 17:53:26 EAT 2017

:-)
Maybe they are 'hackers', and have nothing at policy level - which can be a disaster since non-techies end up setting policies for you.  Which in most cases are actually against you.
That said, we had about 2 good inpust from this group jana.
walu.nb: Moral of the story, dont wait to be old like me before you can influence policy. Do it now, when it matters to your life.