[Skunkworks] Network Security Engineers
nadwanjohi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:03:44 EAT 2017
A colleague working with a *local ICT integrator* is looking to hire
network security engineers with the following skillsets..
1. Bachelors Degree in any field
2. CCNP Security level knowledge (Cisco Firewalls and SourceFire IPS)
3. Configuration of Anti DDOS protection tools; Arbor PeakFlow, Imperva
4. Experience with attacks and mitigation methods, with experience
working in two or more of the following: Network protocols and secure
network design; Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows,
Linux, OS X, Android);
5. Web application and browser security; Security assessments and
penetration testing; Authentication and access control; Applied
cryptography and security protocols; Security monitoring and intrusion
If you have the above or know someone who possesses these skills and are
interested kindly forward me the reseme(s) by noon, Friday 3rd.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the skunkworks