[Skunkworks] MEDIUM PUBLICATION FOR SKUNKWORKS-KENYA

Jose Muga jpmuga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:00:37 EAT 2017

Hi People,

I don’t know how many people here are a fan of Medium.com. It is a very good place where people can read great articles without ads and in the most beautiful way possible. I wish there was more content on it that was local but unfortunately not many people from Kenya or Africa do post on it.

I have this idea to have a Skunkworks publication on Medium where readers here can submit articles and have them put in different submenus. We can start small, but have the following submenus for example

1. Programming
2. Cloud technology
3. Tech news / Ideas
4. Startup journeys / experiences
5. Events

Plus lets be honest, everyone having their own personal blogging website will hardly get any visibility.

Here are a  few of the interesting Publications that I read daily. (Best on the app)

https://medium.com/backchannel

https://medium.freecodecamp.com/

https://medium.com/swlh

https://hackernoon.com/

https://medium.com/startup-grind

A few Kenyans I follow (Though most people don’t write much including myself Lol)

https://medium.com/@jpmuga (My profile)

https://medium.com/@moseskemibaro

https://medium.com/@brendawambui

https://medium.com/@Juliani254

https://medium.com/@mwirigi

https://medium.com/@StellaNjogo

https://medium.com/@mkaigwa

Lastly, if you care about SEO and the visibility of your blogs on googles 1st page, then you should post on medium.com with links leading back to your website.

Enjoy your day!!

Regards
Muga.