[Skunkworks] JTL Bandwidth

geoffrey gitagia ggitagia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:01:59 EAT 2017

JTL account managers are wack I had a inside guy who used to push for me
..now I was given one who never picks my calls or reply to emails or texts
, their support I think is not well manned so getting through is hard.. I
use JTL coz they're cheap and own the infrastructure not for customer
service..