[Skunkworks] JTL Bandwidth

Okechukwu okechukwu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 11:50:18 EAT 2017

> 1. They say that I'm over utilizing my link , but I've not made any
> additional load on my link.. Speed test using international speed sites 1pc
> connected to router  I'm getting less than 1 mbps but they say we use
> theirs which give 20 Mbps .. Ofcourse we all know this is false

Please check your SLA. An ISP is not responsible for what happens beyond
their gateway. They are very right to ask you to use their speed tests
which measures your speed guaranteed to their gateway.

Although you still do have a genuine complaint, but use of internet-based
speed tests does not help your cause