[Skunkworks] EVALUATING A TAMPER-PROOF SMS VOTING SYSTEM

Oyunga Omamo oyunga2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 18:21:57 EAT 2017

 I have developed a tamper proof SMS voting system
 that can be used in any election including our national
 elections. Let me emphasize that I am serious when I say
 tamper proof. I have published a paper on the system. There
 are mobile numbers where the system can be tested by
 arrangement. I would like assistance to organize a workshop
 to discuss the possibility of electronic voting in Kenya and
 to expose the system to a wider audience.If any one wants to test the system, please inform me through this forum.
George