[Skunkworks] KNEC Computer Studies Syllabus

Peter Karunyu pkarunyu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:39:03 EAT 2016

I happened to have seen the project done by a form four student this year,
based on MS Access, and whilst this early introduction is good, the quality
of the design and documentation is lacking. This could be due to the
exposure of the teachers.

My suggestion: us people who are in the industry need to volunteer your
time to go to these secondary schools and pass across some real life
knowledge. There is a specific provision in the syllabus for that.