[Skunkworks] Stock Management Application

Kinpro Computers-All IT soutions kinprocomputers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:06:11 EAT 2016

Hi ,We have got a complete and a very flexible software solution. It maps
very well with wholesale as well as  retail businesses . All necessary
sales and purchases  docs are there(LPO, GRN, proforma invoice,tax invoice,
receipt,deliver order notes, debtors and creditors statements etc ), fiscal
ready, Dynamic stock level.

I am not sure what you mean by low cost, you can come inbox with your
budget for further discussions. We can go through demo if possible.

Nicholas Peter