[Skunkworks] Fake stuff on Jumia

Patrick Kariuki patrick.kariuki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:21:02 EAT 2016

Did you write a review about the product you purchased from them?

While this thread is bound to create an unfair venting advantage to a few
electronics retailers, techies who think they can create a better portal or
the regular naysayer, it would be unfair to assume that Jumia will gladly
deliver to you a substandard or low quality product just to make a sale.

Lets learn to review the products we purchase, good or bad, and eventually
create an open feedback loop for quality control which can be used to
question why the product is still listed for sale if it doesn't measure up.