[Skunkworks] OT:Laptop stealing in Nairobi Buses

Mutinda Kitana geniusphere at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:37:40 EAT 2016

Hi Cynthia,

The coin dropping trick...so sorry it happened to you. I was a victim of that once and lost my wallet. Nowadays unless the conductor drops one I don't pick coins for anybody!

Also us Nairobians are chicken-hearted. We avoid situations where we can get hurt, even if someone needs our help. Hangovers from the Moi Error...

Regards,

--
Mutinda Kitana
P.O. Box 55141-00200