[Skunkworks] JTL Pay TV+Broadband

newton mbugua nmbugua22 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:05:55 EAT 2016

>From the below extracts it's clear JTL will not be providing the channels.

"It works as an Internet platform in which users download the relevant apps
for content providers of choice and use the same to consume the content via
a high speed Internet connection."
"Mr Chepkwony said his firm is offering broadband connectivity and the
Android boxes but customers will have to subscribe to the OTT contents
independently."
"We are not in the business of selling content, however with the Jamii
Android boxes, we want to add value to our customers by availing a device
that can make them utilise the bandwidth capacity they have in a better way"

https://ke.linkedin.com/in/newton-peter-githinji-mbugua-6a045170