[Skunkworks] OT: Release Kenyan engineers in Ethiopian jails

Boniface mboteb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:54:26 EAT 2016

I have come across this petition on the internet regarding three of our own
engineers detained in an Ethiopian jail. As a tech community, we have not
held each others back when  the need arose. Had the same happened to an
employee in the media or even the law profession, I can assure you the
noise on all media (Social and Mainstream) would drown us all. The outcry
would be immense.

Below is a link to the petition. I am not sure whether this works but it
doesn't hurt to give it a try.

https://www.change.org/p/the-federal-government-of-ethiopia-release-kenyan-engineers-in-ethiopian-jails-now

Regards,
Mbote