[Skunkworks] Driving License, ECitizen portal etc

Tom Musau kilonzotom2000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:06:05 EAT 2016

You visit any of the Huduma centres, you will find an NTSA stand, they will
update your records.

I personally did the same but i had to cough some Ksh 2000 after he told me
he cannot see my details and that i need to bring the receipts to prove i
did the driving school exam

I found that ridiculous as i did my driving school 15 years ago and sane as
i am i can't have those receipts in 2016