[Skunkworks] Help on Pesapal integration to a website

Calvin Omari calvinebarongo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:52:22 EAT 2016

Hello Agosta,

Thank you for being willing to help..

I am not using any CMS or Shopping cart, I am trying to make a donation
page where guys can donate money and pay using pesapal to accommodate
mpesa, airtel money, visa, master card etc

I have dumped all the files in one folder and embedded the php code with
variables but I am not sure i have done it correctly, do you have any
working sample with a simple form (name, email amount)

With Kind Regards
Calvin

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 12:05 AM, Agosta Liko <agostal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey
>
> Thanks for considering PesaPal
>
> We have some plugins here - http://developer.pesapal.com/
> official-extensions
>
> Let me know if you are stuck - will assist
>
> Thanks
>
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Calvin Omari via skunkworks <
> skunkworks at lists.my.co.ke> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to get assistance in doing an integration with Pesapal to a
>> website to accept online donations... if you have done kindly give me a
>> heads up I am kinda stuck
>>
>> regards
>>
>> --
>> Calvin Omari