[Skunkworks] OT: Fraud/Forensic Investigator
kabugum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:33:08 EAT 2015
I am on the lookout for a Fraud Investigator to work in a local Bank.
The role is as follows
- Undertake timely and Professional investigation of reported cases.
- Prepare and present detailed and professional investigation reports of
- Obtain and verify evidence by interviewing and interrogating witnesses
and suspects, and/or by analyzing available records.
· Prepare and process evidence for witnesses and investigators
involved in cases related to the group and attend court on behalf of the
· Advise management on the immediate action to take against staff,
clients and any other perpetrators of fraud in order to avoid interference
· Develop relationships with informants in order to obtain
information related to cases or possible fraud threats.
· Liaise with other industry fraud managers and law/investigation
agencies for arrest and prosecution of fraud offenders.
· Investigate reported money laundering activities and advise Risk
& Compliance team for remedial action.
· Train and sensitize staff on the best practice of reporting fraud
and handling of evidence.
· Manage and sensitize staff on court process especially court
· Carry out discreet investigation as may be instructed by
Train Information Security team on Investigation skills and techniques.
*Knowledge, Skills and experience required for this role*
· Minimum University Degree in Criminology and Security Studies
(Criminal/Forensic Investigation Option) or related field from a recognized
· Computer literate
· A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in security and
investigations environment preferably having worked either in the police
force - CID or a financial institution (Bank).
· Diploma or professional certificate in forensic/fraud management
or its equivalent and exposure to CBK- Banking Fraud Investigation
Department would be an added advantage (key for applicants who did not
study criminal or forensic investigation at degree level).
CV's to be emailed to:
kabugum at gmail.com
Please spread far and wide.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the skunkworks