[Skunkworks] Zuku vs Dstv

Kennedy Kairu Kariuki kkairu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:08:57 EAT 2015

Understood. By pre-configuring - does that mean I have to come back to you
for changes or I can configure it on my own.

OTT (I assume it's not just me who didn't now this)

   1. In broadcasting, over-the-top content (*OTT*) refers to delivery of
   audio, video, and other media over the Internet without the involvement of
   a multiple-system operator in the control or distribution of the content.

Kind Regards,

Kennedy KK

Mobile: +254-721-699119 / +254-20-5283207
Skype: k.kairu
Gtalk: kkairu