[Skunkworks] Windows server 2012 R2

Okechukwu okechukwu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:41:30 EAT 2014

Torrents works - I have never had issues with server software, even
Windows, downloaded from torrents - Any person can get into a server
environment as long as the systems are weak. To me security is about the
administrator and nothing less.

./Ok3ch

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Newton Githinji Mbugua <nmbugua22 at gmail.com