[Skunkworks] Web developer Required

Martin Mwai mwai.karuri at gmail.com
Mon May 6 10:45:55 EAT 2013

The Salary is between 30 - 60K, and *commensurate with the experience of
the applicant...*

@pkarunyu, The term; *we offer a salary commensurate with the experience of
the applicant...* is accurate to any employer and also to business. People
bargain salary based on their experience and what they are able to show
off, .others with no experience seek opportunity to learn and will not
compare with the experienced person. This is a good question you can throw
to the forum and definitely you will get an answer. Any employee who is
skilled and experienced in their any career is able to negotiate a premium
pay for himself, coz he knows many seek him.