[Skunkworks] Barred from using Airtel

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Jul 17 13:34:31 EAT 2013

What about the guys in the bush in Lokichogio or Kalawa? How will they know
this high powered, high technology networking forum exists..

We need a more proactive approach.

Good to see that the list is powerful and works.

Warm regards
Mwendwa Kivuva
twitter.com/lordmwesh
google ID | Skype ID: lordmwesh