[Skunkworks] [SKUNKWORKS] Mobile RSS app

Martin Gicheru martin at techweez.com
Thu Dec 5 12:23:31 EAT 2013

>From the many apps I have interacted with for news sites, I have seen you
cannot get it all. The push notifications that come with RSS driven apps or
the HTML5 apps that basically wrap a new skin on the mobile site to present
the mobile app. The latter offers better engagement in terms of sharing and
comments, but doesn't push.

The RSS driven app will push but will not have the comments section.

Anyone interacted with one and knows a better way to do things?

FYI Take example of Newsdrift app, Pulse app and also the Techweez app,
all on Android. All these are RSS driven but

Regards,

Martin Gicheru | Editor, Techweez

Tel:254721906171 | 0772906171 | Website:http://www.techweez.com |

Skype ID: martingicheru | Twitter