[Skunkworks] OT: Expedia.com for dummies

Timothy Mutugi timothymutugi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 23:51:15 EAT 2013

Just a small update:

1. used expedia.com
2. just printed the boarding pass at home (no ticket)
3. saved like $1,500 by just paying via expedia
4. traveled through three different countries just flushing this faded printout

note: kweli, there are developed countries and developing countries. I
am still having cultureshock...and working on my fake tweng...

Timo.