[Skunkworks] Community Driven Payment System

Michael Pedersen sku at kaal.dk
Fri Aug 2 17:18:02 EAT 2013

Hi Solomon (& others),

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but you are more than
welcome to contribute code to pesaPi ;-)
https://github.com/pluspeople/pesaPi

pesaPi is an open source payment middleware - meaning it sits between
your system/solution and the various payment systems available, making
it easier to link the two together.

As an open source project the direction it takes (going forward) is
largely depending on the code being contributed by individuals.
With that in mind it would be possible for someone to extend it to work
as a sort of digital wallet - or as a bridge towards virtual currencies
such a bitcoin (however those things are not my personal focus in the
project).

..
Mike