[Skunkworks] Kenya police on /.

Alex Ngatia alex.ngatia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:46:57 EAT 2013

Wash,

The guys I meant are the ones who I suspect (and here I would be assuming)
ended their education at F4, and probably just met the threshold of intake.
The reason I say this is from the ones I've interacted with, quite a large
percentage you cannot argue with or make to see reason. I don't know if
it's because of their education level or just culture of the police force.
Same situation that happens in traffic. I know it's wrong to put a blanket
judgement on the whole force but I guess it's my frustration

Regards,

Alex