[Skunkworks] looking for an attachment in an audit firm

nyarotho kennedy kenyarotho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 10:51:56 EAT 2012

The youth in this country who are looking for jobs will not get them if
they dont take time and learn soft skills. I work for an audit firm (IS
Security) and i can assure you with this approach the closest you will ever
get to the doors of an audit firm is on Google Images.

Take time and invest in soft skills -- infact that is the key element an
interviewer fo an audit firm will be looking out for.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Peter Osotsi <peter.osotsi at gmail.com>wrote:

> I open a message and theres no message to read, how rude! I can imagine I
> have that attachment - adios!
>
> Mimi

People should know when they are conquered.